Argon Fire Extinguishing Systems
ARGON gas is one of the most commonly used in our country in HALON 1301 alternatives.
- It is an inert gas which also found naturally in the atmosphere.
- Colorless, odorless and is not conductive.
- ODP=0 (Does not harm the ozone / Eco-Friendly).
- GWP= 0 (No effect to global warming).
- Extinguishing by reducing the oxygen in the environment.
Leaves no residue after discharge, does not require cleaning.
- Can be used safely in manned places.
- Designed for A class fires %41,9 ( NOAEL %43, LOAEL %52 ).
- 200 – 300 bar cylinder pressure / 55-60 bar system pressure.
- In compliance with ISO1450 , UNE 23570 &NFPA 2001 :IG01 standards.
- Chemical Formulation : Ar ( min. %99,99 purity ).
- It can be stored in 80 & 140 lt cylinders.
- Discharge length : 60 sec.
- Can be used in single or multiple cylinders.
- A lot of place can be extinguished from one center by using the routing valves.
- Not a mixture gas. It has lower refill costs and provides ease of refilling than IG-55 and IG-541 systems.
- Easily found and can be refilled at local market (It has wide distribution network like CO²).