Main Control Panel
- Main control panels offer 2 or 4 zone options which can operate with either 230V AC 50Hz or 24V DC 1.5A external power supply models.
- For each fire alarm zone; up to 32 units of standard conventional fire detector and unlimited manual call points can be connected.
- The panel has supervised fire zones and sounder output which make easy to tracked some faults such as open circuit and short circuit faults.
- The desired zones of the panel can be set to Disable and/or Test Mode so that the panel is to be tested by single person.
- By using “lamp test” button it is easy to check all the LEDs whether they are working properly or not.
Ionisation smoke detector has twin room ionisation chamber to prevent the interference of excessive humidity and heat.
Electronic sounder strobe
The maximum audible signal power of the sounder is 110 dB(A) 24 V DC at 1 m. and the sounders are for indoor use. The strobe has 3 W power and a flash rate of 150/min.
It is activated by manual pressing on the flexible plastic cover. The switch, normally resting on flexible plastic cover, changes position and retains it until it is brought into its initial position. It is weather-proof (IP67) and can be used in outdoor applications.