FE25 (HFC125) Fire Extinguishing System
- HFC 125 is known as “Pentafluoroethane“ chemical.
- Used in Class A, B, C fires.
- Harmless to Ozone.
- Harmless to human beings.
Can be triggered manually with pneumatic or electric system.It can be also triggered automatically by signal that comes from fire detection system.
- Best Halon 1301 alternative.
- Can be stored between – 40° / +54°.
- Discharge time is 10 seconds.
Areas of use:
- Data Processing Rooms
Electricity Distribution Rooms / Centers
- Industrial Locations
- Material storages
- Solvent Tanks
- Paint cabinets, etc.