Our BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certified fire cabinets have TS EN 671-1 certified semi-hard rubber hose and TS EN 671-2 certified hose flat.
- Made of 1,5 mm DKP steel sheet cabinet case and double coated cabinet door.
- Made of 1,2 mm DKP steel sheet cabinet rear mounting plate.
- Three staged watertight stainless brass reel core, water supply in the center of the reel, 180° rotatable hose reel, 180° openable cap.
- Surface mounting plate back in the cabinet, adjustable frame on built in cabinet (it should be mounted seperate from the cabinet case, thus, the possibility of damage to plaster and paint are eliminated.
- Hose valves have PN16 working pressure.
- The connection between hose and valve made with strengthened clamp.
- Adjustable jet / spray / closing nozzle is loacted at the edge of hose.
- Outside cabinets 90 micron, indoor cabinets have 70 micron electrostatic powder paint.
- Fire cabinets are producing in according to TS. EN 671-1 ve TS EN 671-2.
- CE 1299 certified.
- Hoses are in compliance to TS EN 694.