Hood Fire Extinguishing Systems
- A mounted and tested 100% control head allows input and output functions work safely.
- Hood extinguishing systems can be installed by flexible piping configuration to not preventing work in kitchen
- Protective chromium nozzle covers protects the nozzle against dirt and oil blockages which prevents discharge of extinguishing material properly.
Automatic detection and activation controls provides 24-hour protection.
- A specific manual activation system on hood system can be activated by a detection of fire.
- By high pH formulation, fire can rapidly extinguished and re-ignition can prevent.
- Pressured steel tubes are always ready to discharge the extinguisher in case of fire.
- Extinguishing agent in the pressure gauge allows to track the status of hood fire extinguishing system visiually.
- After discharge of extinguishing agent, nozzle cover removes and not interfere the flow.
- Hood Fire Extingusihing System installation and maintenance are performed by our trained and certified technical staff.